Thursday, October 22, 2009

Poopy prayers paid off profusely


We have a nasty full diaper.
Breastmilk still via tube
Raised from 5ml to 10 ml
Breast pled at next feeding...
Moved to a crib.
Morphine available but not being used
First article of clothing on.
Mommy holding
Mommy discharges from hospital tomorrow
Ronald McDonald house is a blessing from God... Please buy a big mac today and let them know how awesome they are!
Dad got some sleep


Smiling drs make for happy parents!!!


-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Poop, poop, poop away baby girl. Tell Amanda she looks great, and I can tell a heavy weight has been lifted from your hearts. You are both so amazing, keep it up and know that we are all behind you. Yippee Bayta!

    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for poop! and my kids will be more than happy to comply w/your request to go to McD's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad she is doing well and pooped :) It's so weird that we actually wait for a dirty days these days huh LOL. My prayers and with you and I continually look forward to your blogs. It definately helps me and what I will have to endure. So I THANK YOU !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, we ate enough McD's when Jessica was growing up so now a days we just make our donations straight to the Ronald McDonald house. It is definately an amazing organization that Darrin and I have as our top charity each year. We will just add a little extra in Bayta's name this year. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously... you guys will be outta there in no time. As long as she's pooping and eating there is no reason for her to stay! I'm SO excited for you all!

    Hugs - Tiff

    ReplyDelete