Thursday, October 22, 2009

I miss my wife (Day 4)

I have finished laundry, changed the sheets on the bed and blogged for a bit. Now I am just lonely. I hate not being with my wife. She has been the unsung hero of our latest adventure and I have learned so much from her over the course of this pregnancy. She is so strong. She is such a loving mother and a terrific partner. I know I got the best end of the deal when she decided to mary me. All I can do is try to keep up with her and try to be worthy her. I meant it when I said I loved her the first time I said it so many years ago. Today I mean it just as much, but in a way that is so much deeper than I even knew I could back when we got started.

I would be lying if I said we were always in agreement about what should be done to take care of Bayta... hopefully this blog will have many examples of those disagreements... all I do know is that the had the best intentions for me and my family the boys and Bayta in every discussion she had with me. She is the person I want to have on my side whenever I go to war. She is my business partner and my lobster. I love you so much it hurts. Tomorrow is going to be a wonderful day because I will spend the whole day with Amanda. Her and me vs. the world (or at least the childrens NICU.

No comments:

Post a Comment