Saturday, September 12, 2009

Technical difficulties

I have to admit... this is my first blog. I really didnt know what to expect as I made it. I guess I was looking for an easy way to inform people what we are doing so I didn't have to constantly send out emails. Put it another way I was being lazy. But unfortunately I didnt communicate to everyone that in order for them to get the update on the blog they have to follow it. SO Now I am chatting with an audience of 6. No problem... I like at least 5 of you... (sorry Heather.) ;)

I am going to try to send out an email to the now 600 people who emailed condolences to us... that they need to sign up as a follower... ( I dislike that term).

If you know of anyone who should be on the list Please let them know to set up as a follower. My mother in law suggested it was to hard to sign up as a follower so I moved it to the top of the blog... any other ideas let me know...


Darick

1 comment:

  1. Hey you guys! It is so wonderful that you have someone like your MIL that you can count on like that. Mine is pretty good too, I just hate that she lives 3 1/2 hours from us in Little Rock! My own Mom lives in the same town as us and I barely see her.

    You are doing great with the blog... but post more pics! We all love seeing pics! :)

    Hugs - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete